Why study in USA?
The United States of America (USA) hosts the most number of international students in the world. Quality education, unique curriculum, multicultural environment, and abundant opportunities are just some of the reasons why many International students want to study in the US.
Cost Of Tution Fee & Living
Undergraduate Tuition fees: $15690 – $43,900
Postgraduate Tuition fees: $22,300 – $36,985
Undergraduate Scholarship Opportunities:
- University of South Florida offers Freshman Scholarship of up to $120000 per year
- University of Bridgeport offers up to $22000 Scholarship per year
- Pace University offers up to $25000 scholarship per year
- Illinois State University
- Presidential Scholarship – $11000 per year
- Redbird Scholarship – $1000 to $4000 per year
- University Scholarship – minimum of $6000 and is renewable up to four years
- International Baccalaureate Scholarship $1000 one-time award
- Washington State University offers $5000 to $10000 scholarships
- Marshall University offers up to $14000 scholarship
- University of Alabama Birmingham offers up to $5000 scholarship per year
- Bethany Lutheran College’s undergraduate tuition fees is only $15000 per year which includes meals and accommodation.
Postgraduate Scholarship Opportunities
- Oregon State University offers up to $24000 Scholarship for MBA students
- Colorado State University
- Martin Luther King Jr. Scholarships: up to $9000
- McPherson Graduate Scholarship offer up to $10000
- Suffolk University Boston offers up to $19000