Why study in UK?
United Kingdom is among the top student-friendly nations in the world. The UK is famous for its excellent education quality and world-class universities. Every year, tens and thousands of foreign national moves to the UK to be a part of top universities. A vast number of Bangladeshi students move to the UK to study to undergraduate, postgraduate, and foundation courses in different fields, including science & technology, arts, business, finance, medicine, politics, etc.
University of Nottingham:
- Developing solutions scholarships- 30 -100% scholarship available
- Nottingham University Business School Scholarship: 20 – 100% based on GPA
Queen Mary University of London
- School of Economics and Finance Scholarships to outstanding applicants
- Engineering and Science Scholarship: £3000 for GPA 3 out of 4
- Academic Excellence Scholarships of up to £1500
University of Glasgow
- International Leadership Scholarship and Chancellor Scholarship up to £10000
- Adam Smith Business School Scholarship up to £5000
University of York
- £10000 Scholarship
- Management School Scholarship:25% of tuition fees
University of Reading Limited number of scholarships up to 100%
University of Strathclyde of up to £7000 scholarship
Queen’s University Belfast offers of up to 20% scholarship
UWE Bristol offers up to 100% scholarships for the faculty of health and Applied Science
The University of Westminster offers up to 100% scholarship based on strong academics.
The University of Essex offers an Academic Excellence Scholarship of GBP 5000 – 4000